Our packaging materials inside out!
We believe in transparency. Here is a detailed analysis of our packaging materials to help you understand and support our sustainable effort. In other words, here we talk about what our packaging is made out of, why it is sustainable and how to recycle it or reuse it.
Important definitions before we begin:
1. Recycled: materials made out of waste materials.
2. Recyclable: materials can go into the recycling bin and not the landfill.
3. Biodegradable: materials which break down and decompose in the environment.
4. Compostable: materials made out of organic matter and break down and decompose in the environment.
OUR LUXURY BOXES
Almost all of our gift boxes are made from recycled materials and their recycled content ranges from 40% - 99%. We believe that a luxurious box completes a luxurious product and thus encourage our customers to reuse our boxes. For this reason, we choose not to print our logo all over the boxes and increase their strength and stability with lamination. Even though this extra laminated layer requires removing from a specialist before recycling, it increases water, tear and scratch resistance and thus longevity.
Together with your luxury boxes, you will find additional recycled, recyclable, biodegradable or/and compostable packaging accessories to complete our luxury products.
- Click each packaging accessory to find more information
OUR POSTAL BOXES
All of our postal boxes are made from corrugated card which gives them plenty of strength for their journey to you. They have no printed logos and are not laminated, which makes them completely recyclable and compostable. We have carefully selected our postal boxes for each gift box to fit as best as possible with no waste.
- Click each postal box to find more information