- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Adjustable silicone toggles
- Reusable - Washable - Adjustable
- Made in UK
- Set of 2 (£25)
The Faciem I face mask is made out of a high-quality soft, breathable quilted jersey fabric and it consists of 3 layers - a tightly knitted face and backed with a layer of wadding in between. The straps are elastic and can be adjusted using the silicone toggles for a more comfortable fit. Made from non-irritable, latex free and sweat preventative material, this mask is available in S/M and M/L (refer to size chart for approximate measurements.
Please note these masks are not medically certified and are not a suitable replacement for any medical grade Personal Protective Equipment. For hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable.
1. Measure from nose to behind ear
S/M - 14 - 16.9 cm | M/L - 15 - 18.9 cm
2. Measure from nose to just under chin
S/M - 11.5 - 12.5 cm | M/L - 12.5 - 14 cm
Sizes are for guidance and masks can be adjusted with the silicone toggles for a more comfortable fit.
- Machine washable and re-usable
- Digital printing - Azo dye free inks
- Labels - 100% recycled kraft paper
- Brand stationary - 100% recyclable
- Packaging - 99% recycled box (fully recyclable once laminated cover is removed), no printed logo, reusable, 100% recycled tissue paper, 100% recycled bottle satin ribbon and water based logo stickers
5% of profits from face masks purchased through our website will be donated to Pledgeling , a modern fundraising platform, to help provide education where needed the most.