What information we collect:
- Personal & contact information: When you access our website www.elenibantra.com, subscribe to our e-mail services and purchase one of our products, you might provide us with personal data such as your name, e-mail, phone number, gender, shipping and billing address and credit card numbers.
- Device information: We collect information about your device, web browser, IP address, time zone, individual web pages that you view, product interaction, terms and websites that referred you to the website, as well as installed cookies.
How we collect information:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How we process your information:
When providing your personal information, you agree that these may be used by us and by carefully selected third parties (read How we share information with third parties) for any of the following reasons:
- Communicate with you
- Provide you with a personalised browsing experience when visiting our site; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How we share information with third parties:
We only share your personal information with partners and under the following circumstances:
- Facilitate our understanding when customers visit our website and e-shop
- Facilitate email service providers for sending emails
- Help us track advertising and marketing content
- Manage our sales and customer support services to you
We may also share your personal information in order to:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Address, prevent or respond to fraud, and security/technical issues
- Protect our rights as “Eleni Bantra”
How to withdraw personal information:
- You may use the unsubscribe link as indicated in the messages you have received.
- You may contact email@example.com and request to unsubscribe as well as to permanently delete your personal information from our records. We will try and respond within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your request. If we do not respond or our response is not considered by you to be satisfactory, you have the right to appeal to the Data Protection Authority and request an examination of our response or omission of our action.
How to contact us:
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.