- Foresta calf leather and digitally printed recycled canvas
- Made in Italy
- Dry clean only
- Dimensions: H11 x L2 x D0.5 cm
The Apis Mellifica keyring is part of Eleni Bantra's Insecta collection. It is designed in England and made in Italy from high quality Italian calf leather and recycled canvas and measures H11 x L2 x D0.5 cm.
The lab sample used for this design was compound eye which was combined with the geometric shapes found inside the lab. Compound eyes are visual organs found in arthropods and are made up of many optical elements arranged around the outside of a convex supporting system. Each ommatidium consists of a cornea, which in land insects is a dome-shaped transparent membrane thats acts as a lens.
- Heavy recycled canvas - 100% PL RECYCLED
- Digital printing - Azo dye free inks
- Calf Leather - 100% natural dying
- Labels - 100% recycled kraft paper
- Brand stationary - 100% recyclable
- Packaging - 99% recycled box (fully recyclable once laminated cover is removed), no printed logo, reusable, 100% recycled tissue paper, 100% recycled bottle satin ribbon and water based logo stickers
Preserve the beauty of your keyrings by avoiding contact with rain, water and other chemicals, and entrusting cleaning by a professional craftsman.