- Calf leather and digitally printed recycled canvas
- Made in Italy
- H11 x L2 x D0.5 cm
- Heavy recycled canvas - 100% PL RECYCLED
- Digital printing - Azo dye free inks
- Calf Leather - 100% natural dying
- Labels - 100% recycled kraft paper
- Brand stationary - 100% recyclable
- Packaging - 99% recycled box (fully recyclable once laminated cover is removed), no printed logo, reusable, 100% recycled tissue paper, 100% recycled bottle satin ribbon and water based logo stickers
Under the microscope.
The lab sample used for this design was compound eye which was combined with the geometric shapes found inside the lab. Compound eyes are visual organs found in arthropods and are made up of many optical elements arranged around the outside of a convex supporting system. Each ommatidium consists of a cornea, which in land insects is a dome-shaped transparent membrane thats acts as a lens.
Leather - comfortable, luxurious and durable material
Leather is the most widely used animal skin in fashion products. Find more information here.
Our packaging inside out
We believe in transparency. Find about what our packaging is made out of, why it is sustainable and how to recycle or reuse your luxury boxes here.